YMCA – more than just a name…
Are you looking for a kindergarten? One that will guarantee certainty and peace and provide more than just “babysitting” of your child? Do you want your children to play, not be limited in their children fun, and yet prepare for their future life journey? The YMCA kindergarten will provide all of this to you and your children. We focus on talent and skills development of children from two to seven years of age, with an individual approach to each child. Give the best to your children and choose our newly opened kindergarten for them. Its advantages will be appreciated both by your children and you.
There is also a downtown short-time babysitting corner in the centre.
Just a few vacancies on Friday, Monday and Wednesday
for children from 2 years age!
Arrange TRIAL VISIT
New pricelist from January 1st 2016 !!!
telephone: 777 265 332
(or 724 231 936 director of founder i.e. Palác YMCA,s.r.o.)
Dear Moms and Dads. Would you like to place your child in one of the private kindergartens? ? Want to give your child plenty of space for development? Do you want your child to grow in a smaller team with greater opportunities for individual teacher work? Contact us at phone number 777 265 332, or at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to answer your questions, arrange a visit to our facility or enrol your child for a test stay.
Our goal in child rearing and education is to fulfil the principles of the YMCA (Young Men's Christian Association), the world's largest and oldest organization working with children and youth www.en.ymca.cz. These principles in prewar Czech Republic helped promote many of our nation's elite. It was, inter alia, our first president, TG Masaryk and his daughter Alice, and also the father of our post-November President Vaclav Havel http://www.en.ymca.cz/about-ymca/history/. YMCA principles lie in strengthening and developing the body, mind and spirit, as symbolized by a red equilateral triangle, which has a YMCA in his character. We are fully aware that the experiences of children from birth to adolescence form the foundation for their future life, strength and character personality (see www.ymca.cz).
Why to choose the YMCA kindergarten?
- Creative and motion activities every day (our own gym, swimming pool, sauna)
- Individual approach to each age category
- Optional vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free diet
- Extra activities - courses everyday
- An average of 6-8 children per one qualified teacher
- For children from 2 through 6 years of age
- English lessons are taught through games, subtly pervades everyday activities
- Cooperation with volunteers from foreign countries (communication in English)
- Flexible adaptation to your requirements, consistent collaboration with parents
- A weekend operation possible after agreement
- Possibility of a short-term participation in the nursery program (week, month)
- In the summer months we offer a stay in our own camp
- Discounts for siblings
- Price includes meals and drinks, activities etc.